JOIN THE TEAM
Flycast Partners is looking for an experienced professional to join our growing EPM implementation practice.
- Analysis & Design
- Lead workshops to perform detailed requirements analysis, information gathering on client expectations and technical baselines for writing or technical review of Statements of Work and production of detailed requirements definitions
- Assist in writing or validating the scope of work and technical assumptions of Statements of Work
- Produce high quality, scalable designs based on functional requirements, customer environments and standards and current best practices
- Build & Deploy
- Perform consultation, implementation, testing, documentation, and knowledge transfer for billable engagements
- Support customers with pilot and production implementation and rollout
- Operate & Optimize
- Lead customer handover workshops and orientation sessions
- Perform health assessments of customer implementations and provide recommendations
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and products, including attaining certifications and participation in industry events as appropriate
- Additional Responsibilities
- Work with the Professional Services organization to maintain both company and department goals
- Maintain and develop knowledge of the Ivanti solutions portfolio and specific practice area offerings
- Conduct consulting engagements and deliver solutions in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist in the development of Flycast service offerings, including definition of tasks, deliverables and standard estimates
- Help to document best practice in developing and deploying solutions
- Provide regular update/reports to the both the project and account teams
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure architecture and design of complex distributed systems environments
- Strong practical Windows systems administration skills
- Excellent understanding of Windows OS & infrastructure including File System, Registry, Active Directory, user profiles, security
- Good understanding of Software Packaging and delivery mechanisms
- Familiarity with systems management concepts, processes, and standards
- Capacity/performance management and tuning; and storage and network management.
- Understanding of modern IT production data center and hosting operations including virtualization and ideally cloud platforms
- A good practical understanding of Web-based application delivery, including IIS server platforms
- Experience with supporting technologies such as Load Balancing, DNS, Firewalls
- Some scripting knowledge (VB, PowerShell) useful
- Industry certifications and experience with Citrix, VMware, MSFT, and related companies
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent in experience.
- Travel will be required for this position.
- Special consideration given to those with Ivanti EPM Certification or Experience.
Contact Flycast Partners today about our EPM Consultant opportunity.