BMC Helix Digital Workplace
Engaging Omni-Channel Experiences That Support Employees Whenever, Wherever, and However They Want To Work
Helix Digital Workplace enables businesses to improve workforce agility, employee productivity, and the customer experience by seamlessly connecting and unifying systems through a flexible and consumer-like user interface.
Employees expect to use modern tools that make it easy to find what they need to do their jobs, from anywhere, at any time, on any device. They want simplified ways to solve problems across devices and platforms, and if IT cannot help them they will find the resources elsewhere. Companies are stepping up to this challenge by deploying the latest technologies to promote employee collaboration and business innovation. However, dismantling legacy systems and outdated processes in an effort to manage this ecosystem isn’t easy in the new multi-cloud reality.
Helix Digital Workplace provides intuitive and intelligent consumer-like experiences to help organizations step into the future of work. It delivers simple, context-aware interfaces that provide engaging experiences to support employees whenever, wherever, and however they want to work. Built upon an enterprise-grade infrastructure, BMC Digital Workplace offers omni-channel engagement changing the way service is consumed and delivered by extending beyond traditional service channels with chatbots and virtual agents.
- Omni-Channel Engagement: Intelligent conversational experiences changing the way service is consumed and delivered with the ability to request services leveraging the Helix Chatbot.
- Self-Service: Empower employees to help themselves from anywhere, at any time, on any device. Shopping services across the organization have never been easier with departments like IT, HR, and Procurement defining and managing requests and services in one place.
- Unified Service Catalog: Routine requests to the service desk drop as employees shop for themselves. Employees can order hardware, software, and services in a single-click manner from an intuitive, consumer-like storefront—all while adhering to enterprise-set security and workflow policies.
- Employee Onboarding: Accelerate the onboarding of new employees, enabling key choices in IT and other services to be made by the new hire prior to their start date and ensure that employees are productive as soon as possible.
- Multi-Language Support: provides the capability to allow users to interact with more than a single language on their workstations.
- Enhanced Banner Management: Promote applications, services, and/or announcements with multiple size banners within the intuitive user interface. Custom targeting, based on entitlements, is also supported, along with scheduling so campaigns can easily be rotated.
- Integration Services: Ability to integrate into any fulfillment engine within your organization.
- Modular Connectors: Integration connector support for brokered services with industry-leading solutions including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Citrix, Amazon Web
Services, JIRA, and more.
- Single/Multi-Service Requests: Two-option request system: Add to Cart or Request Now. Request Now immediately starts system processes.
- Digital Workplace-as-a-Service: intuitive omni-channel conversational experiences for end-users beyond the web to Slackbot, Chatbot, SMS, and Skype
- Consumer-like shopping experience – simple interface provides a familiar way to help employees get what they need
- Single service catalog across your organization – eliminate catalog sprawl by presenting services from multiple business units including IT, HR, and Facilities in a single catalog
- Workflow and automation – drag and drop workflow customization; decrease level-one ticket costs by deflecting routine help desk calls
- Built-in starter catalog – Services out-of-the-box with preconfigured, common service request definitions (SRDs)
- Powerful connectors – easy to integrate into leading industry services and platforms like Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Atlassian JIRA, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and more
- Deliver consumer-like experiences for multiple business units
- Adapt to both employee and employer requirements with a custom, modular framework
- Fast track time to productivity with an easy to deploy and compelling experience out of the box
- Enable “one-click” for everything employees need by aggregating and managing apps, services, and gear in a centralized solution
- Bundle tools and services based on employees’ roles, locations, and requirements