BMC Helix Innovation Suite
Empower Developers And Business Analysts To Co-Create Innovative Digital Service Management Apps In The Cloud
Helix Innovation Suite is a modern, cloud-based development platform equipping developers and business analysts with the resources they need to quickly produce powerful enterprise apps that deliver a seamless user experience.
In the new digital world, enterprises are faced with the challenge of innovating quickly while supporting multi-cloud environments. There is also increased pressure to provide highly compelling, cost-efficient solutions at the pace of business that can scale quickly to accommodate future needs. However, most application development platforms today require specialized skill sets and depend on IT resources. Without tools that enable business users to also participate in application development, IT quickly becomes a bottleneck, increasing the risk that impatient business users will resort to shadow IT. This can lead to incompatible apps, poor user experiences, and ultimately lost revenue.
Helix Innovation Suite provides the ability to create custom enterprise apps that meet the necessary scale, security, load, and localization requirements of the world’s largest organizations. You can build your app once and empower your customers to the skin, brand, configure, and enhance it without affecting the upgrade or support experience.
Helix Innovation Suite includes six core elements that allow the business and IT to collaborate on enterprise apps:
- Innovation Studio: A set of visual drag-and-drop design tools for business analysts to rapidly build and tailor enterprise apps, known as digital service apps
- Innovation SDK: Develop using modern coding languages within an IDE to create applications, libraries of components, extend Innovation Studio, and build integrations
- REST APIs: Use the provided REST framework to simplify client-server communication or interface custom digital service apps with other apps or services
- Developer Education: Get up-to-speed quickly with a host of online educational resources
- Library of Components: Effortlessly extend and configure applications using collections of reusable assets
- Connectors: A variety of out-of-the-box reusable connectors and a framework of rich APIs that enable developers to create their own and integrate digital service apps with external systems
Helix Innovation Suite enables developers to create and business analysts to modify multi-tenant, custom applications.
- Cognitive micro-services framework – Learn and explore how AI and machine learning can help augment your service management apps
- Develop powerful, reusable connectors with integration service – Apps can communicate with the required third-party services and/or core systems
- Rapidly assemble applications – No-code/low-code environment, plus reusable code components can be used to generate custom workflows and consistent design patterns
- Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) – Create new applications using a single platform, so developers don’t have to worry about multi-tenancy, databases, operating systems, application architecture, security, localization, or accessibility
- Boost revenue – Deliver IT and business solutions more rapidly, using fewer resources while increasing business competitiveness
- Enhance efficiency and productivity –Deploy a consistent, optimized user interface across enterprise applications, fostering high adoption rates and shrinking training time