The use of an HR case management system helps to ensure all important interactions with employees are tracked, that the service provided is consistent and timely, that compliance with legal and regulatory standards is maintained, and that all your records are securely housed in a single location that is easily accessed by all properly credentialed staff members. By leveraging flexible workflow automation, enforced approvals, a robust knowledge base and the user self-service capabilities inherent to HR solutions. You can then facilitate workflow and improve communication between distributed departments that often rely on information from Human Resources.
- Improve efficiencies by simplifying and automating routine tasks
- Create automations for new hires and terminations
- Maintain compliance as you document, record, and centralize tasks
- Easy-to-use interface and mobile capabilities
- Easy to use employee portals
Facilities Management is devoted to the coordination of space, infrastructure, people, and organization, often associated with the administration of office blocks, arenas, schools, sporting complexes, convention centers, shopping complexes, hospitals, hotels, etc. Flycast Partners facilities management streamlines, automates, and improves business operations; providing the control and flexibility that you never thought was possible with Facilities Management.
- Centrally manage services and assets, and fulfill user requests
- Streamline work and more effectively leverage resources
- Proactively drive change and issue resolution with minimal business service disruption
- Reduce vulnerabilities and financial risk
- Support self-service options direct from the desktop including application downloads and quick access link.
- Report real data in real time, generating value-based data used across the organization