Gain expertise in the field of PPC and Paid Search. Master the art of paid campaigns and learn how to generate paid traffic using various PPC marketing channels.
Advanced Pay Per Click (PPC) Certification Training
Pay Per Click (PPC) is an effective internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites. Advertisers pay the publisher or the website owner only when the advertisement is clicked. Simplilearn’s Advanced Pay Per Click course trains professionals in the fields of PPC and Paid Search. In the digital world, a PPC-certified professional is able to display compelling campaigns to target an audience based on expressed interests and demonstrated search history.
- Have knowledge and expertise on various aspects of Pay Per Click advertising.
- Be familiar with the auction model, ranking algorithms, and post-click activity.
- Understand the differences between various search engines and how each one can affect a campaign.
- Be able to assess the market shared by the search engines.
- Analyze past and future Pay Per Click trends.
- Define, measure, and compare keywords and choose the best to fit the advertising model.
- Have strong awareness of campaign settings, how to structure a campaign, and pricing models.
- Be proficient in writing your own ads, developing landing pages, and using ad groups.
- Review the market trends to decipher which PPC campaign works for other marketers.
- Track clicks and the Return on Investment to determine success for each campaign.