Master various aspects of web data analysis, multi-channel analytics, quantitative & qualitative search, reports, and more along with the tools and techniques for web analytics you’ll need to become a data wizard.
Advanced Web Analytics Certification Training
Advanced Web Analytics is the science of analysis that focuses on Internet data. It involves the collection, analysis, and data-informed decisions leading to the optimization of an organization’s digital ecosystem and supporting business processes. Data from websites, mobile applications, social media, Internet of Things, or third party sources are commonly combined with back-office Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales systems to inform business decisions.
Web Analytics has become an integral part of core business strategies, workflow optimization, and maintaining a competitive edge.
This Web Analytics course covers fundamental concepts of analytics and deep dives into web, social, content and mobile analytics common scenarios and covers the popular web analytics tools used by marketers across the major industry domains. Although this course approaches on learning Digital Analytics from a managerial perspective, it will showcase tips and techniques for the most common google web analytics platform and several other relevant tools along the way.
Advanced Web Analytics training gives participants well-rounded knowledge in digital data analytics, including:
- How to leverage data from various sources to conduct quantitative and qualitative research, and deliver actionable, data-informed business insights
- How digital data analytics drives important insights for all aspects of your customer’s life cycle across the entire digital world
- Uncover and learn about the various analysis capabilities enabled through digital data
- How to better inform business decisions with rigorous analysis techniques
- This Analytics training will not only prepare the students for the most sought after analytics certifications in the market but leverages all the important concepts of web data analytics as per the current market trends.
- Getting the participants ready from ground 0 of what is web analytics to mastering the analytics domain in the entire digital field.
- The course is structured to provide an in-depth knowledge surrounding the domain of web analytics, social analytics and content analytics, giving the participants all the tools required to master the Digital Analytics domain.
- Provide the learners with the complete end-to-end understanding of how Digital and Data Analytics impacts the Conversion Funnel, Customer retention & acquisition, CPA, LTV and the customer engagement.
- Product knowledge of – google analytics platform, Google Digital Studio, Klipfolio and Tableau.