Master professional knowledge in Agile methodologies and Scrum practices with this Agile and Scrum foundation course accredited by Exin.
Agile and Scrum Foundation Certification Training
The Agile Scrum Foundation certification training is a certification that validates a professional’s knowledge in agile methodologies and scrum practices. Agile methodologies are popular approaches in software development, while scrum practices include software development by cross-functional and self-managed teams, producing working code at the end of each iteration or sprint.
- Individual contributors such as, developers, testers and architects who are working or likely to work on scrum projects
- Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- Product owners, business analysts and customers of scrum projects
- Senior managers, process coaches or SEPG/QMG/PMO members governing scrum projects
- Professionals having knowledge of any software development methodology