The course enables you to master front-end web development with Angular 2. It helps you gain in-depth knowledge of concepts such as TypeScript, Bootstrap Grid System, Dependency Injections, SPA (Single Page Application), Directives, Forms, Pipes, Promises, Observables, and understand the testing of Angular 2 class.
Angular Certification Training Course
Angular 2 has changed the entire picture of developing web-based application and has been dominating the entire web market by offering a simplified and sophisticated way to manage the code. It aims to fulfill the expectations of modern developers who demand fast performance and responsiveness from their web applications.
The Angular 2 training teaches developers to use this technology to facilitate the development of single-page web applications that usmo organisation. It makes use of TypeScript and is much faster and more mobile oriented than its predecessor—AngularJS.
What you will learn:
- Understand the design of single-page applications and how Angular 2 facilitates their development
- Understand the Angular 2 architecture
- Understand the difference and transition from Angular 2 to Angular 4
- Work with TypeScript
- Develop components, use directives, and work with data binding
- Work with Service and Dependency Injection
- Create and validate model driven forms
- Work with the Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Use HTTP with Observables, routing, and pipes
- Use custom pipes and directives
- Perform unit testing
- Use Angular CLI
- Develop attractive UI using Bootstrap
- Set up a project from scratch