This course enables you to master front-end web development with Angular. It helps you gain in-depth knowledge of concepts such as TypeScript, Bootstrap Grid System, Dependency Injections, SPA (Single Page Application), Directives, Forms, Pipes, Promises, Observables, and understand the testing of the Angular class.
This Angular training course will help you comprehend and master concepts on Angular like facilitating the development of single-page web applications, dependency injection, typescript, components, directives, model-view-controller, etc. This Angular training course is easy to grasp and enables one to develop robust applications for projects of any scale.
By the end of this Angular online training course, you will comprehend the following:
- Understand the design of single-page applications and how Angular facilitates their development
- Understand the Angular architecture
- Work with TypeScript
- Develop components, use directives, and work with data binding
- Work with Service and Dependency Injection
- Create and validate model-driven forms
- Work with the Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Use HTTP with Observables, routing, and pipes
- Use custom pipes and directives
- Perform unit testing
- Use Angular CLI
- Develop attractive UI using Bootstrap