The course helps you to master the components of Kafka including its architecture, installation, interfaces, and configuration. It includes basics of ZooKeeper and imparts the knowledge to use Kafka for real-time messaging. The course is best-suited for big data developers, IT developers, and analytics professional.
Apache Kafka Certification Training
Apache Kafka is an open source Apache project. It is a high-performance real-time messaging system that can process millions of messages per second. It provides a distributed and partitioned messaging system and is highly fault tolerant.
The Apache Kafka course offered by Simplilearn takes participants through the Kafka architecture, installation, interfaces and configuration. The participants are also trained in the fundamental concepts of Big Data in this course.
- Describe the importance of big data
- Describe the fundamental concepts of Kafka
- Describe the architecture of Kafka
- Explain how to install and configure Kafka
- Explain how to use Kafka for real-time messaging