Learn how to design and build secure, reliable, and scalable AWS-based applications. Gain expertise in developing and maintaining applications written for S3, Dynamo DB, SQS, SNS, SWS, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
AWS Developer Associate Certification Training
The AWS Developer Associate training is designed to help you learn how to use the AWS SDK for developing secure and scalable cloud applications and to help you pass AWS Developer Associate Exam. The course begins with AWS overview moving to IAM, EC2, S3, DB services, DynamoDB, AWS application services, cost management, Management tools Lambda and Kinesis, VPC, Route 53, SDK, and CLI, and AWS security features. You will also master how to interact with AWS using code.
- Plan, design, develop, and deploy scalable and elastic cloud solutions using AWS.
- Write code that optimizes performance of AWS services
- Recognize and implement code-level application security(IAM roles,credentials,encryption)
- Identify and implement the appropriate architecture for development,testing and staging environments
- Identify and deploy secure procedures for optimal cloud deployment and maintenance
- Develop and maintain applications written for S3,DynamoDB,SQS,SNS,SWS,AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation
- Identify and implement cloud security best practices