This AWS certification training is designed to help you gain in-depth understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) architectural principles and services. You will learn how cloud computing is redefining the rules of IT architecture and how to design, plan, and scale AWS Cloud implementations with best practices recommended by Amazon. The AWS Cloud platform powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries, and AWS certified solution architects take home about $126,000 per year.
AWS Solution Architect Associate Certification Training Course
This AWS certification course will help you learn the key concepts, latest trends, and best practices for working with the AWS architecture – and become industry-ready aws certified solutions architect to help you qualify for a position as a high-quality AWS professional. Practice assignments and three live projects are designed to give you hands-on experience with the AWS management console.
The course begins with an overview of the AWS platform before diving into its individual elements: IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, ELB, CDN, S3, EIP, KMS, Route 53, RDS, Glacier, Snowball, Cloudfront, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, Elastic Cache, CloudTrail, and Security.
This AWS training course will make you exam-ready for the AWS Solution Architect Associate certification and will enable you to leverage your skills and expertise involving advanced cloud-based solutions, and migrating existing workloads to the cloud.
By the end of this AWS training you will be able to:
- Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on AWS architectural best practices
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Identify the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Decipher the ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Estimate AWS costs and identify cost control mechanisms