Learn how to leverage your skills and expertise in advanced cloud-based solutions to deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS Cloud Networking and migrate existing workloads to the AWS cloud. Also gain expertise in services like Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, ELB, Route53, EC2, S3, Glacier, IAM, Glacier, and VPC.
AWS SysOps Associate Certification Training
The AWS SysOps Associate certification training program is designed to give you hands-on exposure to gain technical expertise in deploying, managing, and operating highly scalable fault tolerant system on the AWS platform. This course will empower you to choose the most appropriate and cost-effective cloud services, as well as deploy and manage full-scale production operations on AWS. The course is designed by subject matter experts to help you pass AWS SysOps Associate Exam.
The course begins with CloudWatch and you will learn how to analyze different CloudWatch metrics, which is the major monitoring solution in AWS. In the topic on High availability, you will learn how to build a scalable fault-tolerant architecture with ELB, AS, and Route 53. You will gain deeper understanding on cost reduction opportunities and tagging in Analysis, Cloud deployment, and Provisioning with CloudFormation, Data management, and storage using EC2 EBS, S3, Glacier, EBS, and Data lifecycle on AWS. You will also learn about Networking and Security on AWS.
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Migrate an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ensure data integrity and data security on AWS technology
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Understand operational cost control mechanisms and estimate AWS usage costs