Get an introduction to the fundamentals of AWS cloud computing and gain proficiency in identifying terminologies and concepts in the AWS platform. Learn to navigate the AWS Management Console and gain expertise in using services like EC2, S3, RDS, EBS.
AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training
This AWS Technical Essentials course is designed to train participants on various AWS products, services, and solutions. This course, prepared in line with the latest AWS syllabus will help you become proficient in identifying and efficiently using AWS services. The two live projects included in this course ensure that you are well versed in using the AWS platform. The course also contains a live demo that helps you learn how to use the AWS console to create instances, S3 buckets, and more.
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Understand the security measures AWS provides
- Differentiate AWS Storage options and create Amazon S3 bucket
- Recognize AWS Compute and Networking options and use EC2 and EBS
- Describe Managed Services and Database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Identify Deployment and Management options