Gain implementation level knowledge of Azure’s services to increase your skills in design and architecture. Learn to create and manage infrastructure components in Azure, implement web apps, storage and data services, CDNs and media services, automate and integrate Azure resources using PowerShell, and manage cloud and mobile services.
Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions (70-534) Certification Training
Architecting Microsoft® Azure Solutions (70-534) certification training is designed to give you mastery in Microsoft Azure solution design and architecture. Through demos and practical applications, you’ll enhance your skills in designing scalable, resilient infrastructure and platform solutions that generate value all through the solution lifecycle. The course will help you explore Azure features and capabilities and enable you to make appropriate decisions while designing public and hybrid cloud solutions.
- Define and design Microsoft Azure infrastructure and networking
- Secure resources
- Design application storage and data access strategies
- Design advanced applications
- Design and implement Azure web apps
- Design management, monitoring, and business continuity strategies