The course provides an in-depth understanding of Hadoop framework, HDFS, and Hadoop cluster including Sqoop, Flume, Pig, Hive, and Impala. You will learn about cluster management solutions, core Hadoop distribution, and Cloudera manager. It also includes 4 industry-based projects. This course is best suited for IT professionals, data engineers, system administrators, and cloud administrators.
Big Data and Hadoop Administrator Certification Training
The Simplilearn Big Data and Hadoop Administrator course will equip you with all the skills for your next Big Data admin assignment. This course covers the Core Hadoop distributions—Apache Hadoop and Vendor specific distribution—CDH (Cloudera Distribution of Hadoop).
You will learn the need for cluster management solutions, about Cloudera manager and its capabilities. It teaches you how to set up Hadoop cluster and its components such as Sqoop, Flume, Pig, Hive and Impala with basic or advanced configurations? The Hadoop administrator course also answers What is Hadoop’s Distributed File System, and its processing/computation frameworks? And How to plan, secure, safeguard, and monitor a cluster?
This course will help you understand all basic and advance concepts of Big Data and all technologies related to Hadoop stack and components within Hadoop Ecosystem.
- Understand the fundamentals of Big Data and its characteristics, various scalability options to help organizations manage Big Data.
- Master the concepts of the Hadoop framework ; its architecture, working of Hadoop distributed file system and deployment of Hadoop cluster using core or vendor specific distributions.
- Learn about cluster management solutions such as Cloudera manager and its capabilities for setup, deploying, maintenance & monitoring of Hadoop Clusters.
- Learn Hadoop Administration activities
- Learn about computational frameworks for processing Big Data
- Learn about Hadoop clients, nodes for clients and web interfaces like HUE to work with Hadoop Cluster
- Learn about Cluster planning and tools for data ingestion into Hadoop clusters
- Learn about Hadoop components within Hadoop ecosystem like Hive, HBase, Spark and Kafka
- Understand security implementation to secure data and clusters.
- Learn about Hadoop cluster monitoring activities