This business analysis course is designed to help professionals gain new skills and expertise in advanced documentation, effective planning and creation of business solutions. This CBAP exam preparation course aligns to the high standards set by IIBA® and will ensure continued success in the field of business analysis. Professionals with CBAP business analyst certification will be able to stay relevant with rapid changes in the IT industry and competencies in all aspects of business analysis.
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) Certification Training
CBAP® is the most popular business analysis course internationally, and It is aligned with the 2016 release of CBAP® by IIBA. It will empower you to develop the skills to be proficient in business analysis, while also enabling you to clear your IIBA–CBAP® exam in the first attempt. With this course, you will build expertise in the six knowledge areas defined in BABOK® Guide Version 3: business analysis planning & monitoring, elicitation, requirements management & communication, enterprise analysis, requirements analysis and solution assessment & validation.
Upon completion, you’ll be able to:
- Pass the IIBA-CBAP® exam (Most Simplilearn students pass on the first try.)
- Understand Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Understand the Business Analysis Core Concept Model
- Guide practices related to 30 business analysis tasks in six knowledge areas
- Understand 50 business analysis tools and techniques
- Understand the five business analysis perspectives: Agile, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Business Architecture and Business Process Management