Supercharge your analytics career with powerful new Excel skills. You'll learn the basic concepts of data analysis and statistics, helping promote data-driven decision making.
Business Analytics Certification Training with Excel
Business Analytics with excel training has been designed to help initiate you to the world of analytics. For this we use the most commonly used analytics tool i.e. Microsoft Excel. The training will equip you with all the concepts and hard skills required to kick start your analytics career. If you already have some experience in the IT or any core industry, this course will quickly teach you how to understand data and take data driven decisions relative to your domain using Microsoft excel. For a new-comer to the analytics field, this course provides the best required foundation. The training also delves into statistical concepts which are important to derive the best insights from available data and to present the same using executive level dashboards. Finally we introduce Power BI, which is the latest and the best tool provided by Microsoft for analytics and data visualization.
- Understand what business analytics means and its importance in industry
- Grasp fundamentals of excel analytics functions and conditional formatting
- Learn how to analyse with complex datasets using pivot tables and slicers
- Solve stochastic and deterministic analytical problems using tools like scenario manager, solver and goal seek
- Apply statistical tools and concepts like moving average, hypothesis testing, ANOVA and regression to data sets using excel
- Represent your findings using charts and dashboards
- Get introduced to the latest Microsoft analytic and visualization tools i.e. Power BI