In this SAS Certification Training, you’ll become an expert in analytics techniques using the SAS data science tool. You’ll learn how to apply data manipulation and optimization techniques; advanced statistical concepts like clustering, linear regression and decision trees; data analysis methods to solve real world business problems and predictive modeling techniques. This SAS Certification course will give you practical knowledge you can apply on your next data analysis job.
Data Science with SAS Certification Training
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the role of data scientists, various analytics techniques, and widely used tools
- Gain an understanding of SAS, the role of GUI, library statements, importing and exporting of data and variable attributes
- Gain an in-depth understanding of statistics, hypothesis testing, and advanced statistics techniques like clustering, decision trees, linear regression, and logistic regression
- Learn the various techniques for combining and modifying datasets like concatenation, interleaving, one-to-one merging and reading. You will also learn the various SAS functions and procedure for data manipulation
- Understand PROC SQL, its syntax, and master the various PROC statements and subsequent statistical procedures used for analytics including PROC UNIVARIATE, PROC MEANS, PROC FREQ, PROC CORP, and more.
- Understand the power of SAS Macros and how they can be used for faster data manipulation and for reducing the amount of regular SAS code required for analytics
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various types of Macro variables, Macro function SYMBOLGEN System options, SQL clauses, and the %Macro statement
- Learn and perform data exploration techniques using SAS
- Understand various time series models and work on those using SAS
- Model, formulate, and solve data optimization by using SAS and OPTMODEL procedure