Gain in-depth knowledge of Docker, a containerization tool, and understand how to create your own flexible application environments by using Docker Compose.
Docker in-depth Training Course
Introduction to containerization will help you gain insight into various aspects of containerization technology through demonstrations of the concept. Additionally, you will learn how to create and use containers on a Docker platform. After you complete this course you’ll have the requisite skills and confidence to go forth and create your own flexible application environments with Docker Compose.
- Learn what Docker is and how to use it
- Gain an overview on the Linux operating system
- Get to grips with Docker Hub
- Create your own WordPress site with Docker
- Define multi-container application environments
- Create flexible, customizable environments and networks
- Transform an existing application into a fully Dockerized environment
- Enhance your Docker experience