Learn the basics of Git—a version control system (VCS), and understand how to set up Git in your system, list the three-stage workflow in Git, create branches and track files, create repository in Git, GitHub and more.
Git Training Course
Git is a version control system (VCS) for tracking changes in computer files and coordinating work on those files among multiple people. It is primarily used for software development, but it can be used to keep track of changes in any files.This course enables you to learn and solve versioning problems with your files and codes.
All these concepts are presented in an easy to understand manner, using demos and assignments to clarify the concepts and present the actual method of implementation.
- Understand distributed version control system and its features
- Set-up Git in your system
- List the three-stage workflow in Git
- Create branches and track files
- Create a repository in Git and GitHub
- Describe merging, cloning, rebasing, among others