Gain in-depth knowledge on how Kubernetes is used to orchestrate distributed applications by learning about components in Kubernetes architecture and deploying and managing a cluster.
Introduction to Kubernetes using Docker
Simplilearn’s Kubernetes course is designed to help you master how to deploy, use, and maintain your applications on Kubernetes. You will learn how to build apps in containers using docker and how to deploy those on a Kubernetes cluster using native OS tools such as Ubuntu, set up a cluster, and create container registry.
The course will help you learn components in the Kubernetes architecture and useful commands for deploying and managing a cluster.
You will understand the open source orchestration system for container-based distributed applications. It will trace the history of Kubernetes from its origins at Google, and help you set up and manage your first cluster.
- Install Docker and a Kubernetes cluster from scratch
- Learn how to run and manage containers effectively
- Create Kubernetes pods, deployments, and services
- Build Docker images and configure Docker Hub from scratch
- Deploy a multi-component software application efficiently and easily