This ITIL SO course focuses on Service Operations during the service strategy, design, and transition phase. Learn governance, risks, budget, strategic assets, and more.
ITIL® Intermediate SO Certification Training
The Service Operation (SO) module is one of the qualifications within the ITIL® Service Lifecycle category of the ITIL® Intermediate level. The SO module focusses on coordination of the activities involved during service strategy design and transition phase. This certification is aimed at the professionals involved in management of Service Operations.
Simplilearn ITIL® Intermediate SO certification training includes both online and classroom training that allows candidates to prepare for the ITIL® SO exam in the comfort of their own place and/or in a Classroom learning environment.
- Describe the Service Operation’s purpose, objectives, scope and value to business and the key components of ITIL library
- Explain the involvement of Service Operation staff within other lifecycle stages
- Describe the Operational Activities in other Lifecycle Stages
- Explain how Service Operation (SO) is organized and how its functions are structured
- List the challenges, critical success factors and risks associated with Service Operations
The demand for certified professionals in the SO module of ITIL® is growing enormously in the global market. Certified professionals can expect different roles such as Service Delivery Manager, Incident Manager, Service Engineer, and Quality Consultant.
Professionals with ITIL® Intermediate SO Certification earns 40% higher salary as compared to non-certified peers. According to the recent surveys by payscale.com, the average median salary of certified professionals in this field is $81,418 per year.