You’ll be a valued pro in Service Management improvement, principles, and processes after this ITIL CSI course, which is part of the lifecycle module.
ITIL® Intermediate CSI Certification Training
ITIL® Intermediate Continual Service Improvement Certification is an intermediate level certification offered to professionals within the ITIL® qualification scheme. Continual Service Improvement Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in service management as documented in the ITIL® Continual Service Improvement publication.
Simplilearn brings ITIL® Intermediate CSI certification training that allows one to prepare for the ITIL® CSI exam in the comfort of their own place and/or in a Classroom learning environment.
- Define continual service improvement
- Describe continual service improvement principles and processes
- Explain continual service improvement methods and techniques
- Implement continual service improvement
- Define strategies for challenges, CSFs, and risk factors