Gain a thorough understanding of Service Strategy (SS) including design, development, and implementation in this ITIL SS course.
ITIL® Intermediate SS Certification Training
ITIL® SS training from Simplilearn, covering the risks and success factors of IT services, ensures that you clear the ITIL SS exam in the first attempt. The ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Strategy Certificate is a free-standing qualification, which is also a part of the ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management. The purpose of this training module is to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on ITSM strategies and best practices as documented in the ITIL Service Strategy publication.
- Understand the purpose, principles and processes in service strategy
- Explain governance in terms of service strategy
- Identify how to organize for service strategy
- Define the technological considerations in service strategy
- Explain the implementation of service strategy
- Identify challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Create and operate customer-focused ITIL service strategies