Master the art of integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle in this ITIL MALC course. Part of lifecycle module.
ITIL® Managing across the Lifecycle (MALC) Certification Training
The ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) certification training tests and validates a professional’s knowledge of the key content topics of ITIL publication, such as management objectives, purposes and functions. This course helps in understanding the management aspects of the Service Lifecycle and thus, leads to ITIL Expert in IT Service Management.
This course is accredited by Axelos.
Simplilearn’s ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle certification training program includes high-quality e-learning content for online self-learning. It is the ideal course package for aspiring professionals who want to make their career in IT Service Management.
The ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) certification is provided by Axelos. Axelos is a joint venture company, created by the Cabinet Office on behalf of Her Majesty’s Government (HMG) in the United Kingdom and Capita plc to run the Global Best Practice portfolio.
This certification is mandatory for the professionals seeking ITIL® Expert certification in IT Service Management.
- Describe the key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Define strategies of Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Explain the integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
- Identify the steps of managing services across the service lifecycle
- Define the importance of Governance and Organization
- Define Measurement
- Identify how to implement and improve service management capability