Understand the application of Lean Six Sigma concepts in information technology through relevant case studies and examples.
Lean Six Sigma Application in Information Technology
Lean Six Sigma Application in Information Technology is an industry-specific course on the application of Lean Six Sigma in Information Technology. This course emphasizes Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools to address challenges faced by IT organizations in implementing process improvements. It also highlights examples and case studies to reinforce and provide insight on the improvements that are possible by implementing Lean Six Sigma.
The course offered by Simplilearn includes only online training. The courseware includes case studies and relevant examples for better understanding of the key concepts.
- Discuss common IT challenges using the Lean Six Sigma framework
- Review voice of the customer techniques in the requirements gathering process
- Explain the uses of metrics to measure performance
- Describe the application of lean principles to remove wastes
- Describe the uses of metrics and control charts to ensure stability of IT processes