The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training is the most exclusive certification for the Lean Six Sigma quality management methodology. This Six Sigma Black Belt certification course is the final stage of the Masters program that will position you as an expert in implementing Lean, Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), Six Sigma Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM). Join this exclusive worldwide group of 4000 certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belts today.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) Certification is designed to help you master the combined concepts of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. Lean Six Sigma has emerged as a popular business management strategy applied to projects globally. It helps a company achieve process excellence initiatives, accelerate product delivery, improve product quality, and drive increased profits to an organization. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification demonstrates one’s ability to deploy these skills in enterprise-wide projects
Our Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification program is modeled on the Body of Knowledge (BOK) of the American Society of Quality (ASQ), with cutting-edge and real-life applications integrated with the training section.
Once the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training is complete, participants will be able to implement the concepts of Lean, Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), Six Sigma Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) using statistical tools and analysis.
At the end of Simplilearn’s Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training, you will gain knowledge of the following:
- Apply Lean concepts such as 5S, waste reduction, process mapping, value stream mapping and mistake proofing.
- Apply basic and more advanced statistical analyses to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs.
- Effectively manage team dynamics and understand how to work with multiple levels of leadership to remove barriers and achieve project success.
- Close projects and hand over control to process owners.
- Present projects to instructors, peers and managers.