The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification program is the second stage in the Lean Six Sigma Masters program. You’ll learn the core principles of Lean Six Sigma, how to implement quality projects and applications, and how to use the Minitab tool for effective statistical analysis. The course is aligned to ASQ and IASSC exams, integrates lean and DMAIC methodologies using case studies and real-life examples, and will give you the skills to empower your organization for continuous improvement.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
This course is designed to ensure that you clear Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam in your first attempt. The training will give you an overview of Six Sigma and organizational goals and show you how to apply the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology, measure current performance to identify projects, identify root causes of issues, and generate and implement solutions with real life applications on various industry case studies.
The course is aligned with the certification exams of the leading Six Sigma Green Belt certification institutions ASQ and IASSC.
At the end of the Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to:
- Become a key stakeholder in leading and implementing Lean Six Sigma projects in your organization
- Describe how to identify an improvement project in the Define phase
- Explain how to measure process and product in the Measure phase
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyze phase
- Identify possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase
- Define efficient operating levels for inputs and outputs in the Control phase
- Use DFSS Tools such as Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Risk Priority Number (RPN)