Learn to create a framework that organizes large, complex programs into manageable, interrelated projects with this Program Management course.
MSP® Foundation & Practitioner Certification Training
The MSP course imparts knowledge of MSP® principles, governance themes, and transformational flows defined in the MSP® framework, a renowned Project Management standard across Europe. The roles and responsibilities of program management explained in this course will advance your ability to engage and meet the business requirements of your clients. The training program is designed to ensure that you pass your MSP exams on the first attempt.With this training, you will be able to demonstrate better program management skills, improved adaptability, and flexibility when working in a volatile, ever-changing program environment.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the MSP Foundation and Practitioner certification exams
- Develop an understanding of how projects fit into a program
- Possess a working knowledge of and display a strong commitment to the principles and processes of Program Management
- Develop a solution-oriented approach to risk mitigation, issue management, quality control, and stakeholder management
- Be in a position to define and direct an organization’s program management strategy