PMP® certification is the global gold standard of project management, and is a project management course based on PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition. The PMP certification training course is designed to help you ace the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas and clear the PMP certification exam in your first attempt. This training is designed to enable progressive project managers like you to power your organizations so as to meet the ever-evolving needs & requirements of the business.
PMP® Certification Training Course
The PMP® training course is designed to ensure that you pass the PMP exam on the first try. Our hands-on training approach, entrusted by 52,000 learners, will help you to understand the workings of the five process groups and 10 knowledge areas defined by the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition. We guarantee you’ll walk away with all the preparation and confidence you need to conquer the exam and earn the PMP certification.
What skills will you learn?
- Modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation, Gant charts, mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimating, cost management and engineering economics.
- Developing a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques and adapting your approach to the context and constraints of projects.
- Delivering projects on scope, on time and on budget.
- Cultivating the people skills, trust and leadership necessary to meet project requirements.
- Earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP certification exam