A globally recognized certification, PRINCE2 is ideal for senior project managers or those aspiring to be senior project managers. This certification is particularly applicable for project managers in India, Australia, and Europe, or for professionals working on projects in those markets.
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training
The PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments) certification is recognized globally for its practice-driven approach to project management. You’ll learn the general PRINCE2 framework, seven key processes performed at project intervals, themes that support project activities, and principles that guide managers during the project lifecycle. PRINCE2 is an ideal investment for building a career in project management and can help you earn about $11,000 more per year than non-certified peers.
This PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner training course is designed to ensure you pass your PRINCE2 exams on the first try. Our hand-on training approach, which has been trusted by more than 20,000 learners just like you, will empower you with the knowledge of the seven principles, processes, and themes described in the PRINCE2 guidelines. Armed with this training, you’ll help your organization execute projects more efficiently with clearly defined templates, processes and steps.
When you have finished this course, you will know how to:
- Apply the seven principles, processes, and themes in the PRINCE2 guidelines.
- Develop a product-based planning approach for projects that divides them into manageable, controllable stages.
- Control the use of resources and effectively manage project risk.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of each member of the team tasked with managing a project.
- Apply skills that complete and complement the knowledge-based approach of the PMP certification.