This course enables you to master the complete Selenium 3.0 suite. It helps you gain an in-depth knowledge of concepts such as Selenium WebDriver,TestNG, Wait, Locating Techniques, AutoIT, Sikuli, Page Object Design Pattern, mobile testing with Appium and Selenium Grid.
Selenium Certification Training Course
Selenium training has been designed to help developers and manual testers learn how to automate web applications with a robust framework, and integrate it within the DevOps processes of an organization. The course contains a lot of real-life examples and situations to demonstrate how to use Selenium WebDriver effectively.
The training starts with a refresher course on core Java concepts and covers the basics of Test Automation and its importance in the industry. The course includes basic as well as advance concepts of WebDriver and other tools/frameworks like TestNG, Maven, AutoIT, Sikuli, log4j.
Special focus is given on building a robust framework with Page Object Design Pattern, Data Driven Approach, and creating reusable components to improve productivity.
The course also covers Selenium Grid, which along with TestNG helps achieve parallel execution to improve coverage and reduce execution time for faster feedback.
Appium is an open source test automation framework for use with native, hybrid, and mobile web applications.
The course includes a project where you have to create the test automation for an eCommerce application with a framework and reporting.
This course will enable you to:
- Revise the core Java concepts which are essential for learning Selenium WebDriver
- Understand the scope of Test Automation in DevOps and fundamentals of Test Automation
- Create Test Cases using Selenium IDE – Record and Playback tool
- Understand Selenium WebDriver architecture and various layers of interaction
- Set up WebDriver project in Eclipse and write test cases using TestNG
- Locate elements using various locating techniques
- Work with various WebDriver commands to drive web browser and various WebElement commands to deal with various web components
- Learn to deal with various possible scenarios in terms of pop ups, multiple Windows, frames, taking screenshots
- Implement Page Object Design Pattern and Data Driven Testing
- Understand how to use Maven, ANT, AutoIT, Sikuli, log4j, and listeners
- Learn to use Selenium Grid with TestNG for parallel execution
- Execute a project from scratch by building automation framework and automating a few test scenarios