This course includes an industry-based project and 2 simulation exams to prepare you for Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate certification. It is best suited for software developers, BI professionals, system and administrators.
Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate Training
This Tableau online trainingis designed to ensure you pass the Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate certification exam and are ready to begin a new job assignment requiring Tableau Desktop expertise. The Tableau training focuses on acquiring important skills you can use on the job such as using statistical tools and analytics, creating reports and dashboards, and mastering the many aspects of data visualization.
With this Tableau certification training on Desktop 10, you will be able to:
- Grasp the concepts of Tableau Desktop 10, become proficient with Tableau statistics and build interactive dashboards
- Master data sources and datable blending, create data extracts and organize and format data
- Master arithmetic, logical, table and LOD calculations and ad-hoc analytics
- Become an expert on visualization techniques such as heat map, tree map, waterfall, Pareto, Gantt chart and market basket analysis
- Learn to analyze data using Tableau Desktop as well as clustering and forecasting techniques
- Gain command of mapping concepts such as custom geocoding and radial selections
- Master Special Field Types and Tableau Generated Fields and the process of creating and using parameters
- Learn how to build interactive dashboards, story interfaces and how to share your work