The TOGAF 9.1 certification training will help you master the core principles, terminology, structure and concepts of TOGAF 9 – the global framework for enterprise architecture (EA). You’ll learn the guidelines required for defining EA and enabling business-IT alignment, more efficient IT operations, better planning and visibility, and more informed decision-making and design. TOGAF training will demonstrate to employers your level of professionalism in architecture principles and processes.
TOGAF 9 Training (Combined Level 1 & 2)
TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework) certification is recognized worldwide as a vital requirement for enterprise architects. The Simplilearn TOGAF 9.1 training is designed to meet the Open Group’s requirements and help you pass the exam in the first attempt. You’ll learn the process-oriented approach for architecture development and how to apply your knowledge to provide strategic context to IT projects.
By the end of this training you will learn:
- The core concepts of TOGAF, such as the Architecture Development Method (ADM), Enterprise Continuum, Architecture Repository
- Details of architecture governance, architecture views, viewpoints, stakeholders, and architecture building blocks
- Guidelines for adapting the ADM Architecture, Maturity Models and Architecture Skills Framework
- How to get better ROI on IT assets by reducing complexity and speeding the business and IT decision cycle
- Ways to get better visibility of the organization through a mapping of business information systems and technology domains
- The step-by-step approach to transforming your IT organization with ease and in-depth clarity