JOIN THE TEAM
Flycast Partners is looking for an experienced professional to join our growing Tech Support Team.
- Works directly with customers to provide services and help resolve computing problems.
- Uses discretion to effect timely solution of problems to ensure customer satisfaction, eliminate downtime and prevent cost overruns.
- Provides technical leadership and training for lower-level technical support analysts.
- Receives requests for computer technical assistance and problem resolution from company employees.
- Collects detailed information to categorize request to determine method of resolution.
- Exercises sound professional judgment in analysis of problem to: (1) attempt hardware/software solution by phone, or (2) decide proper level of maintenance required to solve problem.
- Performs level I system administration functions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Technical Capacity
- Collaboration Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Time Management
- Thorough knowledge of desktop and business/technical support systems.
- Three years of experience in computer technology or computer services.
- Degree from University or College.
- Monday – Friday (8 am – 5 pm)
- Optional – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending, Gym Reimbursement
- Included – Paid time off including holidays and vacation/sick time
- Depends on experience
Contact Flycast Partners today about our Tech Support Analyst opportunity.