Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Flycast Partners, Inc. does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Flycast Partners, Inc. may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. Flycast Partners, Inc. may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide services to Flycast Partners, Inc., and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Flycast Partners, Inc. may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Flycast Partners, Inc., or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights of property of Flycast Partners, Inc.; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Flycast Partners, Inc., or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data collection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, visit this web page: https://hello.flycastpartners.com/hs/manage-preferences/unsubscribe.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Flycast Partners, Inc. This information can include IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Flycast Partners, Inc. website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information
Security of your Personal Information
Flycast Partners, Inc. secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Flycast Partners, Inc. uses the following method for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected using encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against the unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contact between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right to free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Flycast Partners, Inc. does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13), you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third party partners of Flycast Partners, Inc. by contacting us here:
From time to time, Flycast Partners, Inc. may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. To improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Flycast Partners, Inc. or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Flycast Partners, Inc., You may opt-out of such communications here: https://hello.flycastpartners.com/hs/manage-preferences/unsubscribe.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to This Statement
Flycast Partners, Inc. welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Flycast Partners, Inc. has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Flycast Partners, Inc. at:
Flycast Partners, Inc.
3637 4th St. N #490
St. Petersburg, Florida 33704
Effective as of: November 16, 2021